Orion is a rapidly growing technology company that is seeking a Benefits Manager. Are you an experienced benefits professional that is passionate about employee benefits and thrives working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy working with team members and resolving questions?
The Benefits Manager is responsible for the administration of health and welfare plans and retirement plan, including plan testing, document review and regulatory filings. This is a hands-on position where you are the primary contact for all benefits questions and new hire onboarding. Additional responsibilities include managing leave of absence programs and accommodation requests.
What do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, with at least 3 years of benefits administration experience
- Skilled in handling sensitive and confidential matters
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field strong preferred
- Certification, such PHR, SHRM-CP or CEBS preferred
Join a team where you can actively contribute to HR initiatives and be part of a growing team and company!
Orion offers day one benefits, various time off options including PTO, PAWternity, paid parental leave and sabbatical time, tuition reimbursement, continued flexibility to work from home and more!
As One-Orion, we provide ourselves in sustaining a working environment that is inclusive and considers the full range of human diversity. Our team’s growth-focused mindset, fearless innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit depends heavily on the collaboration of team members with varied perspectives and experiences.