Essential Functions of the Job
- Builds new product features under the guidance of Orion’s product management.
- Helps debug and fix HTML and CSS issues to improve the overall user experince.
- Troubleshoots product issues and is prepared to help rapidly fix software defects.
- Collaborates with Java and full stack developers to deploy new functionality based on HTML, CSS and Vue.js.
- Works with product managements to perform rapid prototyping of different UX solutions, using both design tools and HTML/CSS.
- Updates existing functionality based on CSS, HTML, and JQuery.
Skills Needed to Perform the Job
- Understanding of user experience challenges and solutions of form factors ranging from big screen to desktop to mobile.
- Understand and make edits to content and code embedded in web frameworks.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills.
Education Needed to Perform the Job
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
Experience Needed to Perform the Job
- Experience with user interaction design or user experience preferred.
Orion offers Benefits Day 1, tuition reimbursement, Family Paternity and Pawternity!