Do you want to be part of a growing team who is dedicated to helping financial advisors solve complex portfolio management decisions?
This position is focused on understanding and explaining the trade-off between tax management and portfolio optimization. We are looking for that rare blend of someone who can both understand the quantitative complexities of portfolio optimization, while being able to explain those concepts in a simple and understandable way.
- Assists the sales, business development, and investment teams to acquire new client relationships.
- Works with the portfolio management and trading teams to monitor, maintain, and rebalance existing client portfolios.
- Collaborates with sales, portfolio management, trading, technology, reconciliation, and other departments to ensure portfolios are managed properly.
- Works closely with investment professionals to develop and implement Direct Indexing portfolios.
- Develops a strong understanding of our internal tax management optimization and Direct Indexing software utilized to manage client portfolios.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field required
- 2 years of experience in investment or accounting related work
- Progress towards obtaining a CFA designation
- Prior experience with Tax Management, Direct Indexing, Portfolio Optimization, and/or Portfolio Construction a plus
Additionally we offer day ONE benefits, THREE weeks PTO, PAWternity leave, Paid Parental Leave, Hybrid Working Environment, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and more! Apply now to join a growing company!
Orion Advisor Solutions LLC