Now hiring for a new Manager, FP&A! Adding a new position to our Finance team!
This person will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis across the various business units of the company. This role will support our senior leadership team in managing financial results and uncover insights with data.
• Analyzes organizational performance metrics to identify emerging issues and opportunities.
• Performs financial analysis including financial modeling, profitability analysis, ROI, monitoring business issues, and impact to bottom line.
• Oversees strategic initiatives and lead change projects throughout the organization.
• Implements processes, frameworks, and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions.
• Establishes and leads capital planning process to evaluate all investment decisions across the company.
• Accountable for all decisions regarding employment, performance appraisals, training, corrective actions, and salary recommendations.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in FP&A required.
• Minimum of 3 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
• Experience in the financial services industry preferred.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
• Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
Additionally we offer day ONE benefits, THREE weeks PTO, PAWternity leave, Paid Parental Leave, Hybrid Working Environment, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and more! Apply now to join a growing company!
Orion Advisor Solutions LLC