Trading Specialists on the Orion team interact with customers, financial advisors and portfolio managers to execute trades on behalf of those individuals. Our Trading Specialists take trading instructions and process those trades in the market using our proprietary tools and processes. If you are detail-oriented and are used to working with numbers we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Create trade instructions for all client-driven requests
- Execute created trades in addition to those created by other internal groups such as our portfolio managers
- Interact with customer service teams at third parties where client accounts are held, such as TD Ameritrade, Schwab and Fidelity
- Perform weekly review and trading of client accounts, such as ensuring that excess cash in client accounts is invested
Perks of the Job
- Opportunity for growth - members of our trading team grow into roles in product management, sales, and technology and many members of our executive team started their career on the trading team.
- Get licensed with the Series 65, which is a great way to get acquainted with our industry
- Team-oriented culture
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Series 65 license required, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Experience with trading, trading operations or trading desk support role are preferred, however, candidates with experience in accounting, cash management, accounts payable/accounts receivable or customer service in the financial banking industry are encouraged to apply.
We offer competitive pay, day one benefits, generous PTO, paid parental leave, extra paid holidays, access to best-in-class financial planning technology, and volunteering opportunities.
Apply today and learn how you can be part of a winning team!#LI-KS1
Orion Advisor Solutions LLC