The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the FP&A function by providing revenue and expense analysis, data mining, financial reporting, budget variance reporting, sales commission calculations, and other projects for Orion.
• Analyzes financial data and provides forecasting support
• Prepares reports and projections based on financial data.
• Assists the FP&A team in providing all analytical support for various lines of business.
• Provides historical trends data for business units.
• Assists with the maintenance of financial data warehouse for monthly KPI reporting.
• Performs ad-hoc analysis and other projects.
• Assists in the compilation and analysis of client revenue performance.
• Works with compensation team to calculate commissions for Orion sales teams.
• Calculates monthly & quarterly bonus amounts for all Orion departments.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, including formulas and pivot tables.
• Knowledge of spreadsheet and database structures and functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required.
• Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
• 2 years of experience in financial analysis required, or relevant school experience.
• Experience working within Financial Services industry preferred.
Additionally we offer day ONE benefits, THREE weeks PTO, PAWternity leave, Paid Parental Leave, Hybrid Working Environment, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and more! Apply now to join a growing company!
Orion Advisor Solutions LLC