Are you known for your outgoing personality and can easily relate to others? Do you give 110% customer service every day? Looking for an senior level position within the Financial Service Industry?!
We are looking for a Senior Service Team Specialist who needs to provide superior service to our clients and acts as the first point of contact for the investment representatives and clients.
What does this role do?
- Process all daily work across all aspects of servicing advisors and clients including timely call servicing and account management functions
- Provide mentoring to team members by ensuring accountability, continued training and professional development.
- Ensure all work is processed with accuracy, timeliness, completeness and within budget according to defined service level metrics
- Meet or exceed all daily and monthly business measurements
- Interact and partner effectively for all processing issues, metrics, and coordinated activities across all appropriate internal business teams
- Execute testing as required for business projects
- Cross train as required to support all team activities and backup team members as needed
- Ensure execution of all industry and compliance matters within the team
- Serve as a primary relationship contact for assigned advisors (as needed).
What education and experience is needed?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2 years experience working in a service related position
- Experience working within Financial Services industry preferred
- Orion Industry Certification required within the first 90 days of employment
Lastly, we offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical time, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexibility to WFH, and Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection!
Orion Advisor Solutions LLC