The Senior Revenue Accountant is responsible for the accuracy of the revenue and cost of sales accounts in the general ledger, and ensures the timely collection of receivables.
This position is responsible for entering standard monthly accruals and other related journal entries to assist with the monthly close process and timely preparation of financial statements.
Do you have experience in the following:
- Record monthly and quarterly revenue and cost of sales transactions from the Orion billing system into the general ledger
- Reconcile general ledge balances
- Calculate invoices and collect monthly and quarterly revenues from business partners
- Document and maintain best practices
- Evaluate accrual/invoicing processes, anticipate upcoming changes and implement solutions
Education/Experience Needed to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or in Business or Finance with an Accounting emphasis required
- 3 years of experience in accounting required
- Full charge bookkeeping experience required
- Great Plains Financial Software experience preferred
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment
We also offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical Time, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexibility including WFH, Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection!
Orion Advisor Solutions LLC