The Operations Support Specialist performs key daily tasks designed to support the Operations Team in order to ensure that Orion clients receive seamless, timely and un-paralleled service and support. Areas of focus will include: Quality Control, Training, Error Management, Application Support and Process Improvement support.
What else does this role entail?
- Perform and oversee Quality Control for the operations teams.
- Delivery of Training for newly hired Operations staff. This will include assisting with the design and implementation of new hire curriculum. Create, administer and oversee ongoing associate training including maintaining training materials.
- Participation in projects by assisting with execution of business testing.
- Perform activities to support internal applications and products (Advisor Portal, New Account automation tool, Procedures, Forms, etc.).
- Provide timely status updates to management as required.
- Maintain process measurements and reporting within service levels.
- Assist with research and timely resolution of error cases as required.
- Knowledge and experience of quality control processes within Financial Services Sector.
- Comprehensive understanding of mutual funds and ETF's.
- Experience of designing and delivering training programs within the Financial Services sector is preferred.
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and the development of associates.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability executing to defined metrics and service measurements.
- Experience with financial portfolio management software.
- Degree in Business or Finance preferred, or equivalent experience in related financial field preferred.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience within the Financial Services Sector.
Lastly, we offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical Time, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexibility to WFH, and Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection!