Do you enjoy delivering a great customer experience and interacting with customers? Do you have a knack for digging into problems and constantly expanding your knowledge? If you answered yes, Orion may be a great fit for you!
The Data Recon Specialist is responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service to all clients, resolving issues, ensuring the client database reflects accurate and up-to-date information and maintaining the data integrity in the various client databases.
What does this role entail?
- Show a passion for assisting customers and communicating in a professional manner.
- Possess a strong ability to assimilate new information and accurately convey instructions and ideas over a variety of media and systems.
- Train and assists advisors in growing their business by highlighting additional features which would enhance the Advisor's experience and allow them to fully leverage the Orion system.
- Troubleshoots and resolves account balance and transaction errors.
- Runs audit reports within client databases to inspect data and fix issues as needed.
- Reconciles scrub audits across Orion customer databases.
- Audits performance runs on client accounts highlighting unusual performance numbers; reviews and remedies all data issues discovered.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a role with accounting preferred, problem solving or analytical-related experience or 1 years of experience within Orion
- Consistently exemplifies Orion's 5 core values: One Orion, Client Obsessed, Growth Focused, Fearless, Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Experience in financial services industry preferred
Lastly, we offer Day One Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical Time, Tuition Reimbursement, Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection!