Do you like order and continuity in your work? Does sifting through financial data and hunting for process efficiencies interest you? We are looking for someone wanting an entry level role within the financial industry. Orion is a Fintech company that is growing fast and we get to make a recognizable difference in the lives of millions of people each day!
The work schedule for this role is a 5am start time Monday through Friday with half days Friday and Saturday.
Ready to see if you have what we are looking for?
- Do you love reconciling and identifying inconsistencies in multiple data sets to make sure it's correct? (Got to scrub data to clean it up!)
- Does problem solving and meeting deadlines excite you and are you hungry for a challenge?
- Do you have microscopic attention to detail that will ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of data?
- Do you like to explore options to improve processes and drive efficiency?
- Do you enjoy troubleshooting and providing data related solutions directly to clients?
What experience and education is needed?
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a role with accounting, problem solving or analytical-related experience
- Experience in financial services industry preferred
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered
- Ability to obtain the Orion Industry Certification within first 90 days of employment
Check off all the qualities above?
If so, then you should talk to us Orion Advisor Solutions. We build technology that empowers financial professionals and advisory firms to improve the way they run their business and enhance the experience for the investors they serve. Delivering best-in-breed portfolio management, performance, and back-office capabilities, it's our mission to help our clients enjoy their businesses againand that starts by growing our team with smart, driven, and well-rounded individuals, like you.