The Content and Development Lead is responsible for the creation and maintenance of content for the Practice Management tool utilized by Orion's Strategic Consultant (SC) Team, as well as the development and training of the Strategic Consultants on items related to that tool.
What Will I Do?
- Works with SME teams to develop operational and best practice content and roadmaps for each area of Orion's Technology Platform.
- Develops and maintains Practice Management content and roadmaps.
- Ensures all content is available to Strategic Consulting Team via the Practice Management tool.
- Reviews content on a regular basis to ensure it is up to date.
- Assesses need for new content based on new product development and Strategic Consultant request.
- Regularly meets with Practice Management Software Provider to provide updates and request needed development.
- Serves as resource to Strategic Consultant team on matters related to Practice Management and Behavioral Finance.
- Conducts twice yearly reviews of each Strategic Consultant in the area of Practice Management advice and coaching; identifies areas of improvement and works with Strategic Consultant on improvement plan.
- Identifies areas where additional training/development is needed across Strategic Consultant team and conducts large group trainings and workshops as needed.
- Conducts Practice Management training sessions at Orion Conferences and Events.
- Serves as point person for projects related to integrating Practice Management software into Orion's CRM and Orion Connect Platform; coordinates efforts between product and development teams.
- Identifies areas for added efficiencies amongst various content platforms utilized by Orion and works to create synergies.
- Assists Strategic Consulting Manager on Special Projects as needed.
What Do I Need?
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Practice Management or Business Consultant role required.
- Previous experience with Practice Management Software preferred.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at one time.
- Strong working knowledge of Financial Services and the FinTech industries.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills.
Lastly, we offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical time, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexibility to WFH, and Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection!