What will I do?
- Perform and oversee Quality Control for the Operations teams at OPS and CLS.
- Delivery of Training for newly hired Operations staff. This will include assisting with the design and implementation of new hire curriculum. Create, administer and oversee ongoing associate training including maintaining training materials.
- Participation in projects by assisting with operations testing. Providing assistance with the implementation and post implementation of projects.
- Perform activities to support internal applications and products (Advisor Portal, New Account automation tool, Procedures, Forms, etc.).
- Provide timely status updates to management as required.
- Maintain process measurements and reporting within service levels.
- Assist with error case resolution and provide timely updates to advisors and internal staff as needed.
What do I need?
- Degree in Business or Finance preferred, or equivalent experience in related financial field preferred.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Two years of experience in Financial Services
- Knowledge and experience of quality control processes within Financial Services Sector.
- Comprehensive understanding of mutual funds and ETF's.
- Experience of designing and delivering training programs within the Financial Services sector is preferred.
- Proven ability executing to defined metrics and service measurements.
- Demonstrated experience with customer service and problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Along, with basic typing and computer navigation skills
- Experience with financial portfolio management software.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Lastly, we offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical Time, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexibility to WFH, and Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection!