Are you known for your outgoing personality and can easily relate to others? Do you give 110% customer service every day? Looking for an entry level position within the Financial Service Industry?! You might be looking at your next career!
We are looking for a Service Team Specialist who needs to provide superior service to our clients and acts as the first point of contact for the investment representatives and clients.
What does this role do?
- Fields calls from investment representatives and clients from across country; answers questions and provides service on existing accounts, including billing inquiries, paperwork requirement inquiries
- Processes service related items such as address changes, distributions, systematic withdraws and purchases
- Researches and responds to client issues related to cost basis information, cashiering functions, letters of authorization, powers of attorney, product knowledge support, tax reporting issues, and alternative investments
- Promotes client retention and identifies opportunities to build existing relationships by providing recommendation to increase operational efficiencies within client firm's back office
- Promotes website education and usage in a consultative and resourceful manner
- Completes verification and quality review reports to ensure the accurate processing of client and advisor requests
What skills should you have?
- Ability to quickly develop a full understanding in New Accounts, Transfer of Assets, Cashiering, and Account maintenance processing
- Ability to speak with customers over the phone, assess their needs, research information on the computer and provide clients with options at one time
- Ability to react well under pressure and manage difficult or emotional customer situations
What education and experience is needed?
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience required
- Experience working in insurance, banking, or financial services industry preferred
- Must obtain Orion Industry Certification within 90 days of employment
Lastly, we offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical time, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexibility to WFH, and Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection!