Do you love talking with people about trading? Do you have specific trading or financial service industry experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity to share and further develop your skills?
Orion is an industry leader in technology for the financial service industry and prides itself on innovation and excellence We are looking for a Trading Onboarding Specialist to provide service to investment advisors.
What will you do?
- Develops training and tools for outside investment advisors on how to trade their households through Orion's technology.
- Creates and conducts training for employees within the trading department and other areas of Orion.
- Works with advisors to formulate a best practice procedure that accommodates their day to day trading needs.
- Develops solutions for all trade issues by working with Orion account managers, investment advisors, SunGard, and integration partners.
- Reviews and troubleshoots trade issues placed by outside investment advisors.
- Troubleshoots issues that occur during the set-up of the client database.
- Tests trading-related development projects prior to releasing to production environment.
- Completes regression testing on all trading related aspects of the Orion system on a quarterly basis.
- Documents procedures for all trading tools for internal use with Orion staff as well as external documents for Orion clients.
- Conducts webinars and meetings geared towards prospects and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Reviews and approves contracts developed for clients related to trading tools.
What do you need?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the financial services industry required.
- Experience using trade order management and/or rebalancing software programs preferred.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
Lastly, we offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical Time, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexibility to Work From Home and Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection!
Apply today. We would love to tell you more.
Orion Advisor Solutions LLC