Orion Advisor Solutions LLC Omaha, NE
Orion is looking for a Sales Analyst to join our Sales Operation Team!
What does this role entail?
- Creates and maintains sales data to forecast sales trends.
- Monitors and analyzes competitive activity and industry trends.
- Provides actionable insight to assist the sales and marketing teams.
- Reviews past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Prepares reports for the sales, executive, and board meetings.
- Partners with management to offer insight into trends and offer improvement plans.
- Partners with marketing to develop ongoing strategies based off sales trends.
- Conducts competitor research and assists with sales strategy.
- Compiles data to provide forecasts and reporting for process optimization, performance metrics, sales process assessment, and growth forecasting.
- Prepares sales operations metrics and key performance indicators.
- Conducts on-going analyses including business reviews, new-item tracking, pricing reports, internal metric tracking, and other account score-carding requirements.
- Retrieve and analyze sales data to provide brand and category trends.
- Delivers key performance metrics, dashboards and reports that enable the Sales leadership team to track, measure and drive performance improvement.
- Tracks pipeline creation, velocity and closure at individual Sales rep, team and regional levels.
- Tracks key opportunities against closure plans, providing trends and insight into where we are succeeding and needing to improve.
- Coordinates with the CRM Admin to develop and maintain standardized operational reports, dashboards, and data sources to monitor overall Sales team health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators.
- Builds repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower both sales leaders and reps with critical operational data related to sales strategy and execution.
- Builds and standardizes business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
Knowledge of CRM databases.
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales data.
- Ability to create visually appealing reports and dashboards.
Education and Experience needed:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, or working with sales metrics, required.
- Prior experience working with Salesforce preferred.
| Date Posted
May 21, 2020
| Date Closes
June 20, 2020
| Located In
| SOC Category