Marketing Content Strategist
NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC King Of Prussia, PA
Orion Advisor Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC is seeking a talented content creator to support the writing needs of our client and prospect facing marketing efforts.
This role requires a sharp ear and understanding of strategic communication development; a high level of creativity; superior attention to detail; impeccable writing skills; and experience working within the financial services or technology industry.
- Brings Orion’s brand story to life by planning, writing and editing multiple content deliverables simultaneously, including:
- Tip Sheets
- Sales Collateral
- Case Studies
- Produces content for Orion’s website, blog and digital channels, implementing SEO best practices.
- Finds creative ways to facilitate engagement with Orion’s social media followers across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Considers audience behavior to determine the most effective message positioning, content deliverable, distribution channel, and delivery timing for each project.
- Collaborates with designers, product marketing, sales, internal subject matter experts, and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the stated goals for the communication piece or campaign.
- Actively contributes to the optimization of Orion’s content strategy and brainstorms creative topics and themes that drive awareness and increase revenue.
- Manages multiple content projects in a fast-paced agile environment, with the ability to efficiently meet set deadlines.<span
The most competitive candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional writing experience
- 2-3 years of experience within the financial services or technology industry preferred
- In-depth knowledge of inbound marketing methodology and how to produce messages tailored to customer lifecycle stages
- The ability to use key business insights and data to inform creative content development
- Results-driven and driven to use performance metrics to increase effectiveness of future content
| Date Posted
May 17, 2019
| Date Closes
June 16, 2019
| Located In
King of prussia, PA
| SOC Category