Event Marketing Strategist
NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC King Of Prussia, PA
Orion Advisor Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC, is seeking an Event Marketing Strategist to create, implement, and oversee event marketing and promotion programs, across three brands (Orion Advisor Services, CLS Investments and FTJ FundChoice)
This role requires an individual who will be the creative lead behind all of our online and offline events for our prospects and customers. Primary focuses include the execution of an annual plan, ensuring event attendee growth and contribution to our lead generation goals.
- Create detailed marketing proposals for all events, including promotional timelines, partnership opportunities and budgets
- Collaborate with full marketing team to launch integrated event promotions that increase registrations, drive attendance and on-site engagement
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders to deliver an engaging and memorable event experience that serves both the goals of the organization and the needs of our audiences
- Supports Orion’s event and tradeshow execution team in identifying speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for each event that meet industry’s interests and needs
- Work with demand gen and marketing execution team to develop event strategy and objectives to meet lead gen goals
- Works directly with Orion’s event and tradeshow execution team and supports them in identifying and securing speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for each event that meet
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs/SQLs through pre-event reach out, onsite activations and post-event follow-ups
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL/SQL metrics
- Analyze the success of each event and propose creative new improvements to the attendees’ experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 7-10 years of experience in event marketing, communication or related field
- Excellent negotiator, with a nose for great customer support
- Strong communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills.
| Date Posted
November 29, 2018
| Date Closes
December 29, 2018
| Located In
King of prussia, PA
| SOC Category