NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC Omaha, NE
Are you known for your outgoing personality and have the ability to relate easily to others? Do you give 110% customer service every day?
We are looking for a Relationship Representative who needs to provide superior service to our clients and acts as the first point of contact for the investment representatives and clients of CLS Investments, LLC.
What does this role do?
- Fields calls from investment representatives and clients from across country; answers questions and provides service on existing accounts, including billing inquiries, paperwork requirement inquiries, and other issues that arise regarding an account managed by our firm
- Promotes client retention and identifies opportunities to build existing relationships through timely and accurate operational processing and service quality
- Provides value-add recommendations to increase operational efficiencies within client firm’s back office
- Collaborates with internal partners in delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or service issues
- Follows up with advisors and clients to ensure complete resolution of the question or issue if needed
- Promotes website education and usage in a consultative and resourceful manner
- Delivers top notch customer service to advisors and clients by being courteous, thorough, professional and empathetic
- Processes service related items such as address changes, distributions, systematic withdraws and purchases
- Completes verification and quality review reports to ensure the accurate processing of client and advisor requests
- Researches and responds to client issues related to cost basis information, cashiering functions, letters of authorization, powers of attorney, product knowledge support, tax reporting issues, alternative investments, transfers, and complaints
- Seeks advice and assistance from more experienced associates on more complex problems and issues; escalating issues as needed
What skills should you have?
- Ability to quickly develop a full understanding in New Accounts, Transfer of Assets, Cashiering, and Account maintenance processing
- Ability to speak with customers over the phone, assess their needs, research information on the computer and provide clients with options at one time
- Ability to react well under pressure and manage difficult or emotional customer situations
What education and experience is needed?
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience required
- Experience working in insurance, banking, or financial services industry preferred
- Series 65 license preferred
| Date Posted
November 28, 2018
| Date Closes
December 28, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category