Digital Marketing & Social Media Strategist
NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC Omaha, NE
Orion Advisor Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC, is seeking a Digital Marketing & Social Media Strategist to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, Social Media and other techniques to drive traffic to company web pages and generate interest in Orion’s products and services.
This role requires an individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; has exceptional communications skills; an eye for detail and seeks to continuously improve upon best practices and processes.
- Build and manage the social media profiles and presence for several brands under the NorthStar umbrella
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
- Run regular paid social promotions and targeted campaigns, tracking their success and optimizing based on results
- Work alongside other marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audiences
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence and explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Drive traffic via linkbuilding and by collaborating with content marketing to create high- quality content around important, relevant terms
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Leverage keyword tools to conduct continuous research and inform SEO strategy
- Manage the strategy, setup and measurement of all digital advertising campaigns across a wide range of platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads and Social Platforms
- Make keyword recommendations based off of extensive research, keyword analysis, competitive analysis and other PPC tools
- Monitor digital advertising budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Analyze campaign results and pull together your findings by creating reports across multiple clients + engines
- Maintain relationships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
We will even train you on information found in the Series 65 and give you study materials to pass the Orion Series 65 Certification within 90 days of employment!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing or communications field
- Financial Services industry preferred
- Active and well-rounded understanding of major social media platforms, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Dedicated to staying up to date on all digital marketing trends and techniques
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
| Date Posted
November 9, 2018
| Date Closes
December 9, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category