Client Support Analyst
NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC Bothell, WA
NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC empowers investment advisors and is a leader in the financial services industry. Our growing Client Service team in our subsidiary, Orion Advisor Services, is seeking a candidate who enjoys technology, thrives in a face-paced environment and is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience. No industry knowledge is required - we will train you! This is an entry-level opportunity for workers looking to join our progressive, casual and fun work environment. Benefits begin day one!
What you'll do:
- Provide excellent communication with our clients via phone, chat and email.
- Effectively facilitate client meetings through face to face interaction or video conferencing technology.
- Provide excellent client experience on each engagement.
- Take ownership of client requests and see them through to resolution; involve other teams based on the needs of the request.
- Ensure clients are utilizing Orion's technology successfully through initial set up, training and troubleshooting opportunities.
- Recommend additional system features based on client’s business needs.
- Become a power user of all systems used by Orion.
- Demonstrate initiative to be a self-starter, staying current with Orion’s innovation through webinars and other training opportunities.
- Be innovative by recommending new ideas and ways to improve the platform and processes.
- Partner with clients on quarter end processing.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and an openness to change.
- Utilize creative problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Work with a sense of urgency to identify and meet deadlines.
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- React well under pressure and manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Act with professionalism and diplomacy when communicating with a customer.
- Work effectively both individually and within a team environment.
- Be able to learn and apply information on multiple systems and applications.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Minimum of High school diploma required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Orion Series 65 certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Minimum of 2 years of account manager or customer service experience, or experience within OAS or affiliated companies preferred.
- Experience working within financial services industry preferred.
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered
| Date Posted
November 3, 2018
| Date Closes
December 3, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category