We live our Core Values at Gemini on a daily basis and strive to hire world-class talent! We focus on providing Quality service to our Trusted Partners while encouraging an Entrepreneurial Spirit with our team. We are dedicated to our Authenticity and continue to be Results-Focused by inspiring Thought Leadership in our people.
The Dealer Services Specialist will be responsible for learning and assisting with all team functions including NSCC Processing, daily pricing, daily posting, Commission processing, Blue Sky compliance, Sales Reporting, file transmission between clients and vendors, file reconciliation and account reconciliation as required for Gemini Fund Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC.
DEALER SERVICES PROCESSING
• Processes/verifies dividends and commission payments received as a result of fund transactions or dividend announcements on a monthly basis.
• Prepares file transmissions on behalf of client requests to include communicating details of transmission, implementing requested changes, generating ad hoc complex reports, etc.
• Researches, resolves and communicates with Broker/Dealers on trade or commission issues.
• Maintains Blue Sky database compliance on behalf of clients to include coordinating client registration with internal/external sources, communicating regular status updates to needed personnel, monitoring and confirming progress of registration, and maintaining records of approval documentation.
• Updates and maintains dealer agreements for various trust or fund.
• Maintains Broker/Dealer databases; adds dealer branches and reps as needed per dealer, fund, or processing team instructions.
• Communicates with fund distributors regarding commissions and agreement status to confirm accuracy of data.
• Retrieves and processes system-generated reports on a regular basis; manipulates data within report via macros, if needed, and distributes to client.
• Processes and reports on files received; coordinates settlement of NSCC trades with Control team; resolves and communicates status on transaction-related problems as needed.
• Provides back-up assistance related to NSCC morning postings process.
• Develops a thorough understanding of GFS policies, processes and procedures relative to NSCC processing and daily pricing/posting.
May perform other duties as required and assigned.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS & CONTACTS
• Daily contact with Broker/Dealer regarding database maintenance, issue resolution, etc.
• Daily contact with internal Gemini departments regarding pricing issues, NSCC trade settlements, problem resolution, etc.
• Knowledge of NSCC's FundSERV and Networking systems (would need experience if didn’t have) required
• Knowledge of to run VBA/Excel Macros; programming preferred
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities
• Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook required; strong Excel (functions, pivot tables, etc.) preferred
• Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills
• Effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Dealer Services, Account Services or similar role required
• Experience working within a Mutual Fund Transfer Agency or related industry required
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered
|Date Posted||April 17, 2018|
|Date Closes||May 17, 2018|
|Address||17605 Wright St.|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||13-2099.00 Financial Specialists, All Other|
|Address||17605 Wright Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68130|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories