Our client is seeking a Customer Experience Representative to join their growing team. The selected team member will be responsible for answering inbound telephone calls and delivering a positive consumer experience. This role also identifies and serves customers by providing them financial education, troubleshooting various subjects, and recommending products or services.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service via email, phone, and online channels with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced contact center environment.
- Assist with account inquiries, debit or credit card requests, member maintenance needs, transfers, loan payments, mortgage inquiries, internet banking, bill pay, statement inquiries, stop payments, disputes, and non-monetary transactions.
- Analyze and research complex account discrepancies including loan corrections, misapplied payments and dividend re-calculations, determining method of correction and notifying appropriate internal departments.
- Act as liaison between costumers and various internal departments or external vendors.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and is accountable for meeting customer needs through maintaining a strong knowledge of products and services available to customers.
- Maintain adherence to all organization policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements; including following all procedures pertaining to Bank Security Act (BSA), USA Patriot Act, and OFAC while also demonstrating professional service skills and financial integrity.
- A minimum of two years of similar or related experience.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong phone etiquette and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Proficiency with computers and other office equipment.
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced environment.