Our client is seeking to add Therapists to their growing team. The selected individuals will be responsible for providing therapeutic and educational services to individuals, groups, and families. Our client offers a wonderful workplace environment and several added features such as:
- Ability to earn all clinical hours towards full licensure.
- Receive up to a $1,500.00 bonus per each full licensure completed.
- Ability to collaborate and network with multiple partners within child welfare.
- Will be trained and certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, if not already trained and certified.
- Opportunity to receive additional evidenced based training to include EMDR, PCIT, and CPP.
Essential Job Duties
- Maintain direct service unit expectations (full-time = 1160 units per year).
- Provide counseling to individuals, couples, and families in order to effect change for growth and healing.
- Establish and lead therapeutic groups for specific problem areas.
- Design and deliver educational/therapeutic workshops, classes, or programs to meet the identified needs of groups.
- Assist in the promotion of agency services, workshops and classes.
- Assume responsibility for building and maintaining a referral base and caseload.
- Collaborate with other community professionals working with clients.
- Provide consultation for churches, schools, organizations, and communities in areas related to behavioral health and family life.
- Follow agency policies and procedures.
- Integrates cultural considerations into service delivery.
- Develop a positive working relationship with area County Boards of Mental Health, Probation, Diversion, State Criminal Justice System, and HHSS.
- Maintain accurate, written clinical records of services provided per established agency/COA standards.
- Timely completion of any provider enrollment forms and reports needed for third party payers or other outside entities.
- Participate in peer review process and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Collect client fees and ensure services have prior authorization.
- Ensure services provided are billable and coding properly.
- Maintain documentation of supervision with clinical supervisor/supervising practitioner, when applicable.
Community and Church Relations:
- Participate in appropriate community committees and projects to strengthen the Agency’s image and enhance the quality of community life.
- Maintain positive working relationships with appropriate public and private human services organizations.
- Maintain positive relationships with pastors and congregations appropriate to the services delivered and service area.
Professional Growth and Development:
- Participate in regular supervision sessions for the purpose of reviewing cases, discussing treatment strategy, and monitoring client progress.
- Continue personal and professional growth and development through reading, research, workshops, seminars and other strategies that will broaden knowledge on therapeutic approaches and techniques.
- Attend and participate in local, regional, and statewide staff meetings for the purpose of supervision, team building, and program planning.
- Participate in agency required training.
Professionalism and Confidentiality:
- Keep all client names, information and other Agency business confidential.
- Guard client confidentiality in waiting areas, during phone contact, and in handling of records.
- Ensure that all office and record security procedures are followed.
- Maintain a positive respectful demeanor in all contacts with staff and the public.
- Seek needed guidance in handling difficult client situations and establishing priorities for the job.
- Work to build positive productive relationships with other staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college in a Human Service program, which provided preparation for professional counseling.
- Provisional Licensure as a Mental Health Practitioner in the state of Nebraska.
- Personal convictions that are comparable with the philosophy and goals of the Agency.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to work with persons of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Valid Nebraska driver’s license, proof of liability insurance, and ability to drive for Agency business.
Durham Staffing Solutions