Our client is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to join their team. This team member will be responsible for providing staff supervision, program development and oversight for the Community Support program, and providing therapeutic and educational mental health services.
Essential Job Duties
- Supervise, coordinate, market, and evaluate the Community Support Program. Provide program management and oversight for the Community Support Team.
- Monitor State of Nebraska definitions and requirements for Community Support and revise program processes and procedures accordingly.
- Coordinates activities of Community Support program by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of staff. Review best practices to reduce inefficiencies in program.
- Assume responsibility for building and maintaining a referral base and caseload for Community Support.
- Coordinate educational and therapeutic workshops, classes, or programs to meet the identified needs of the team.
- Assist in the promotion of services, workshops, and classes.
- Collaborate and coordinate care with other community professionals.
- Provide consultation for churches, schools, organizations, and communities in areas of behavioral health and family life.
- Follow organization policies and procedures for assigned behavioral health clients.
- Integrate cultural considerations into service delivery.
- Maintain and apply program policy and procedural manual based on COA and State guidelines for Community Support. Maintain timely, legible records of services provided per established program, and organization standards.
- Timely completion of any documentation, provider enrollment forms and reports needed for third party or other outside entities.
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities as assigned, including quarterly Peer Reviews.
Community and Church Relations:
- Participate in community committees and projects to strengthen the program and organization.
- Maintain positive relationships with public and private human services organizations, probation, courts and other referring partners.
- Maintain positive working relationships with pastors and congregations appropriate to services delivered and service area.
- Provide clinical supervision, orientation, and training for Community Support Specialists and behavioral health practicum students as requested.
- Recruit and hire Community Support Specialists and Peer Support Specialist staff based on program capacity needs.
- Maintain Program staff by coaching, directing, and leading staff; planning monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Responsible for the interpretation, coordination and implementation of services or programs in a specialized program area.
Professional Growth and Development:
- Participate in regular supervision sessions for the purpose of reviewing cases, discussing treatment strategy and monitoring client progress.
- Continue personal and professional growth and development through reading, research, workshops, seminars and other strategies, which will broaden knowledge on therapeutic approaches and techniques and support the maintenance of the mental health practitioner’s license.
- Attend and participate in local, regional and statewide staff meetings for the purpose of supervision, team building and program planning.
Professionalism and Confidentiality:
- Keep all client names and information and other organization business confidential.
- Guard client confidentiality in waiting areas, during phone contact, and in handling of records.
- Ensure that all office and record security procedures are followed.
- Maintain a positive, respectful demeanor on all contacts with staff and the public.
- Seek needed guidance in handling difficult client situations and establishing priorities for the job.
- Work to build positive, productive relationships with other staff.
- Duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Human Service field from accredited college.
- Fully licensed LMHP, LIMHP preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality clinical supervision and/or program coordination depending upon the duties assigned to the specific position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal convictions that is compatible with the philosophy and goals of the organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to work with person of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of liability insurance and ability to drive for business.
Durham Staffing Solutions