Our client is seeking a Program Director for their newly created initiative project. This individual will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the program. The ideal candidate will showcase entrepreneurial expertise and passion for mission driven work; coupled with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with diverse groups. If you are looking for a new opportunity to truly make a difference, this position is for you!
- Provide direction, leadership, and supervision of day-to-day operations.
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness in staffing, processes, and organization.
- Responsible for the quality of program as a whole, through oversight and management of internal continuous quality improvement activities.
- Ensure compliance with contracts, subcontracts, grant funded program activities, and contract/grant expected outcomes.
- Collaborate with grant partner collaborators.
- Ensure evidence-based practices and outcome models in delivering of programing and service delivery.
- Certify that the program is conducted in accordance with specified objectives, licensing and accrediting standards, government regulations, organizational policy and services.
- Provide AVP with analysis/recommendations, regarding operations based on monthly financial statements, accounts receivable reports, and programming trends.
- Responsible for overall fiscal soundness of program.
- Responsible for program grant research, planning, writing, and reporting.
- Coordinate grant development with Grant Coordinator and Writer per direction of the AVP.
- Provide leadership and direction to the continual growth and improvement of program by identifying trends, both internal and external.
- Attend in-house training, conferences, seminars, and participate in independent study to stay current on issues, policies, and procedures related to services.
- Communicate, collaborate, and establish strong community relationships with funders, advocacy groups, referral sources and community organizations.
- Work with internal community-based services teams to achieve service goals.
- Compile and provide program reports for grant funders as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Social Work, Public Health, Criminal Justice or related field required; Master's preferred.
- Three to five years’ progressive leadership/supervisory experience in providing quality program development and supervision.
- Knowledge of family relationships/systems, child welfare, and criminal justice.
- Ability to manage budgets and other resources.
- Knowledge of building relationships in the service community.
- Valid Nebraska driver’s license, proof of liability insurance, and ability to drive for the organization.