Our client is seeking an Accounting/HR Administrator to join their team. This individual will be responsible for utilizing Paycom to manage on-site employees’ records, as well as utilizing Sage accounting software system X3 for various accounting needs. This is a great opportunity to which you are able to employ both your Accounting and HR skillset at once.
- Accept applications from potential new employees and forwards them to the appropriate manager.
- Establish a personnel file for each new employee to include application, drug screens, W-4, I-9, background screening, etc.
- Responsible for time and attendance records, vacation and leave of absence records, wage and W2 reports for Enterprise Precast employees via Paycom system.
- Enroll and maintain organization of Enterprise Precast employees’ benefit programs, including 401(k), health insurance via Paycom system.
- Handle all paperwork and follow up for workman's compensation, unemployment claims, and garnishments.
- Code sales invoices for data entry and reviews, match and code accounts payables between invoices and purchase orders and calculate tax as required. Tasks performed via Sage X3 accounting system.
- Reconcile invoices to receivables list thru Sage accounting system.
- Open, date stamp, and distribute incoming mail; answer phone and route calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of their business, and make appropriate contact with company personnel.
- Order office supplies and purchases supplies as needed.
- Prepare, mail, and complete necessary paperwork for miscellaneous checks written throughout the month.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks including copying, handling UPS, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Maintain a professional and organized appearance of the office.
- Two-year or four-year college degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of three years computerized bookkeeping and cost accounting experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, managers, vendors, and customers.
- Must have working knowledge and expertise of Microsoft office software.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions as well as identify opportunities for and improving work processes.
Durham Staffing Solutions