LPN, Certified Medical Assistant, or Certified Nursing Assistant
Durham Staffing Solutions Omaha, NE
Our client is looking for two compassionate, caring, and skilled LPNs, Certified Medical Assistants or Certified Nursing Assistants (must be able to give injections) to join their team. They offer a great work environment and full outstanding benefit package. Our amazing client is willing to train right out of college too!
- Perform patient assessment using established protocols in friendly, courteous manner.
- Take medical history and update patient information accurately in an electronic medical records system.
- Prepare patient charts including all applicable lab and radiology reports for physician.
- Stock and clean exam rooms/infusion room.
- File, copy and send out all patient correspondence records and reports electronically.
- Complete medical record requests as needed.
- Assist with disability forms.
- Assist with receptionist duties as needed.
- Communicate with appropriate personnel, assuring confidentiality.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, other healthcare providers and hospital personnel to deliver quality patient care.
- Completion of LPN, medical assistant program and externship, or certified nurse assistant program required.
- Skilled in typing and use of computer; experience with electronic medical records preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Neat professional appearance, attendance and reliability is a must.
| Date Posted
June 29, 2020
| Date Closes
July 29, 2020
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, Varies, Based on Experience
40 hours per week; 9:00 -5:00 or 8:00 - 4:00 Monday - Friday
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
31-9092.00 Medical Assistants
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- On-the-Job Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This job requires the following skills
- Strong Time Management
- Medical Claims Processing
- Medical Coding
- Medical Documentation Management
- Medical Assistant
- EMR/HER Software
- Epic EMR
- Medical Office Software
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position