Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Durham Staffing Solutions Omaha, NE
- Back-up phone calls
- Prepare appropriate internal and external communications and distribute once reviewed and approved:
- Internal, including team status report, acquisition statements, bill payment requests, memos
- External, including initial congrats, home finding packets, home marketing assistance comments and packets, Contract of Sale package, and acquisition paperwork for transferees; listing and home marketing packets, cancellations, reductions, and referral letters for agents; monthly reports, bonus letters, and cost of living reports for clients; placement of orders to vendors
- Review documentation received from transferees and vendors for proper execution and accurate data.
- Arrange for correction of any errors or discrepancies.
- Transferees, including contracts, deeds, affidavits and lien waivers being signed and notarized properly.
- Vendors, including appraisals and B.M.A.s for discrepancies; home inspections for necessary repair work; pre-purchase appraisals for reasonableness and necessary inspections and billings for accuracy.
- Place orders, follow-up and process payments for outsourced relocation services.
- Household goods moves, temporary living, pre-purchase appraisals, mortgage counseling, spouse assistance, area orientations, rental assistance, appraisals, inspections, mortgage/tax/title/HOA for acquisition, etc.
- Assist other teams as needed, including providing phone back-up to front desk as needed.
- Maintain files in an orderly fashion.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years office experience and two years of college, or a minimum of five years office experience and a high school diploma. Preferred office experience would be in the fields of real estate (sales, appraisals, loan processing, title) or relocation (household goods moving or relocation company); however, any type of office experience is acceptable.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook, as well as general database use.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and ten-key by touch.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and manage last minute requests.
- Able to work with numbers quickly and accurately.
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable, flexible and reliable.
| Date Posted
March 23, 2020
| Date Closes
April 22, 2020
| Located In
Provide support with various real estate transactions
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $28,000.00 - $35,000.00, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
43-9199.00 Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other
This job requires the following skills
- Administrative Assistant
- Business - Communication
- Business - Concepts
- Customer Service
- Editing and Proofreading
- Microsoft - Excel
- Microsoft - Outlook
- Microsoft - Word
- Loan Processing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mortgage Loan Closing
- Mortgage Servicing
- Title Insurance Processing
- Underwriting - Mortgage
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position