Commercial Loan Officer
Durham Staffing Solutions Omaha, NE
We are searching for a seasoned professional who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of mid-sized to large commercial loan portfolios. The ideal team member will be responsible for coordination of individual deposit development strategies that promote core deposit growth by attracting new business and building relationships with customers. Our client offers an excellent compensation and benefit package.
- Responsible for independently managing a portfolio of business clients and is accountable for net client growth, risk management effectiveness, customer service and profitability.
- Ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop and manage midsized to large customer relationships
- Conduct interviews with customers to establish financial needs emphasizing financial counseling and lending, and process requests or will make appropriate referrals.
- Analyze credit and financial information for customers.
- Perform and document complete interview with customers while obtaining and providing all required documentation as applicable to loan process.
- Responsible for new business development. Initiate sales and cross-sell full range of banking products and services to present and potential customers.
- Proactively market clients and prospects; represent Business Banking in the local banking and business communities; and develop a network of referral sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related area, or equivalent related experience required.
- Ten plus years of commercial lending or related experience required.
- Proficiency in credit analysis skills.
- Working knowledge of all bank products and services.
- Direct sales and business development experience.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications.
| Date Posted
March 23, 2020
| Date Closes
April 22, 2020
| Located In
| Job Type
Salary, Varies, Based on Experience, Executive compensation
| Experience Level
Experienced (7-15 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
13-2072.00 Loan Officers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Bonus Plan
This job requires the following skills
- Customer Service
- Executive Leadership
- Training Development
- Bank Auditing
- Bank Deposit Products
- Bank Lending
- Conventional / FHA / VA Mortgage Lending
- Federal Banking Regulations
- Finance Management
- Loan Processing
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Loan Closing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Retail Banking
- Mortgage Banking
- Mortgage Servicing
- Mortgage Specialist
- Sales - Management
- Sales / Marketing Supervision / Training
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories