Organizational Development Sr. Manager
Durham Staffing Solutions Wichita, KS
Our client is searching for an Organizational Development Senior Manager to lead their team. This is an exciting time for someone who thrives in an innovative and family oriented company. If you are seeking to utilize your expertise to make a difference, this opportunity is for you! Our client offers a relocation package, amazing benefits, and a bonus incentive.
This team member partners with functional leaders to drive creation, implementation and execution of strategies and plans that promote enhancing, improving and developing employee capability. The scope of the role includes leading, managing and delivering training and development-related projects, programs and processes which are aligned to functional business objectives that further enable the organization to meet or exceed established performance goals.
- Provide influential internal consulting, thought leadership and coaching to business leaders at all levels of the organization to improve performance and drive effective change.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop organizational development team members.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and functional business unit leaders to identify needs and opportunities that support performance and strategy execution, including individual and group performance, processes and structure, defining measurable objectives to achieve through interventions.
- Lead organizational development project teams. Manage projects and resources to ensure effective delivery and implementation of processes and interventions to achieve defined objectives and customer expectations.
- Facilitate communication among employees and management. Guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution and communication of the effectiveness and business impact of processes.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate learning/training programs. Also, reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments while assessing the effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Development, Psychology, Business or related field required. Master's Degree in Organization Development, Training & Development, Industrial / Organizational Psychology or related field preferred. Certifications in assessments (Hogan, MBTI, Birkman) and course facilitation/instruction would be a plus.
- Minimum of ten years experience in Organizational Development or Training and Development with three to five years of progressive leadership experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design, strategic business planning, needs assessment, design, delivery, evaluation levels measurement and cost benefit analysis. Expertise in adult education theory and methodology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of non-instructional organization development interventions, project management, and change management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Talent Management processes including selection, personal development planning, performance management, and succession planning.
- Excellent business acumen: knowledge of the business to connect and align on ideas and provide solutions.
- Knowledge with organizational change efforts, effectively facilitate and support change management.
- Skilled at competency modeling and business process design/improvement.
- Identify and analyze organizational needs.
- Skilled at internal consulting, coaching, instructional design, curriculum development with highly effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both orally and in writing. Highly skilled in critical thinking and collaborative skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
| Date Posted
July 22, 2019
| Date Closes
August 21, 2019
Work In Sioux City, IA Vacinity
| Located In
| Job Type
Salary, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Experienced (7-15 yrs. experience)
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
11-3042.00 Training and Development Managers
This job requires the following skills
- Business - Coaching
- Business - Communication
- Business - Concepts
- Business - Consulting
- Business - Strategy Development
- HR Administration
- HRIS Concepts
- Human Resource Generalist
- Human Resources Concepts
- Legal Issues for H.R. and Management
- Payroll Processing
- Recruiting and Selection
- Recruiting Concepts
- Team Management
- Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Training Development
This job is related other jobs in these career categories