Director Of First Impressions
Durham Staffing Solutions Omaha, NE
We are in search of an experienced receptionist with multi-tasking ability for one of our awesome clients. They offer a wonderful and professional business environment.
- Greet visitors with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Answer phone calls using a multi-line phone system and use interoffice paging system.
- Coordinate conference room reservations and assist with conference room set up.
- Accepts deliveries and routes incoming faxes.
- Maintains the appearance of the lobby.
- Assists with special projects and assignments.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous receptionist experience preferred.
- Professional demeanor and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to answer multi-line phone system and greet office visitors.
- Experience using office equipment including computer, fax, printer, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in a professional, constructive and courteous manner.
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Commitment to comply with firm policies including confidentiality and safety standards.
- Knowledge of legal industry procedures, practices and terminology preferred.
| Date Posted
October 15, 2018
| Date Closes
November 14, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $14.00 - $15.00, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
40 hours per week
| Start Date
| SOC Category
43-4171.00 Receptionists and Information Clerks
This job requires the following skills
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Document Processing
- Phone Receptionist
- Other - Administration
This job is related other jobs in these career categories