Due to growth in our business, we are looking for a warehouse associate. Duties will include loading and unloading, preparing materials for production, returning goods to inventory, and other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate must possess a High School education, and the ability to lift 100 pounds. Warehouse experience is necessary, including operating a fork lift, driving straight truck and a pallet jack. Flexibility to perform miscellaneous duties as assigned is helpful. Good math and communication skills are also important. Must have a valid Driver's License and clean driving history.
- Maintain and organize warehouse
- Receive and inventory all raw materials/components for production
- Maintain good safety practices
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determin whether events or processesd comply with regulations and standards
- Handle a quality product efficiently without errors
- Maintain Good Housekeeping Practices
- Remove finished good from the production area and prepare for shipping
- Get along with fellow coworkers and build a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, which include health insurance, vacation, paid holidays, short and long term disability insurance, dental and vision insurance and tuition reimbursement.
Submit your resume online, or apply in person at 7031 North 16th Street, Omaha, NE 68112, Monday through Friday, 9AM – 3PM.