Job Title: Banquet Server/Setup/Bartender
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Food & Beverage.
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when dining and meeting at the hotel. Banquet Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
Banquet Server will follow through with the proper and timely set-up and execution of banquet events. Set up includes tables, chairs, stages, dance floors and audio visual equipment. Maintain a high degree of professionalism. Maintain all equipment and facilities in an organized, clean, and safe environment.
- Review Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) at the beginning of each shift to ensure room are set as contracted.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are re-set for next event.
- Provide all group guests with a lasting experience of the hotel with intent for return business.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Availability to bartend if needed. Experience required for bartending.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous serving/bartending experience needed, excellent oral communication skills required, positive interpersonal skills required.
Lancaster County Food Handlers Permit
Courtyard By Marriott Lincoln Downtown