Service Technician Trainee
Treat America Food Services Omaha, NE
Are you detail oriented?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Are you able to work independently yes be a productive part of a team?
Company Kitchen has an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician Trainee in Omaha, NE.
Company Kitchen is one of the fastest growing food service management companies in the United States. We are an innovative leader in the food service industry. Our customers rely on us to provide exceptional customer service and top quality, low cost meals to employees and customers in a clean, professionally managed environment.
Our continued growth and success means opportunity for you!
The Service Technician:
- Confers with operators and observes, tests, and evaluates operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Disassembles machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examines parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repairs vending machines accurately in a timely manner. Repairs, replaces, adjusts, and aligns components of machinery and equipment. Cleans and lubricates parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Repairs and replaces electrical wiring and components of machinery.
- Enters codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
- Records repairs and maintenance performed.
- Test-runs repaired machinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs.
- Checks to ensure that all display products vending appropriately, and that all accepted methods of payment record accurately.
- Ensures that food, milk, and ice cream are kept under appropriate temperatures, hot or cold conditions as per standards.
- Maintains proper product handling, safety and sanitation standards while making repairs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Experience in the vending or food service industry preferred
- HVAC training/certification desired
- Experience with vending machine mechanics desired
- Knowledge of the Omaha vicinity and surrounding areas preferred
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions
- Ability to speak English clearly and listen attentively to management, customers and team members
- Ability to acquire and maintain a valid driver’s license and a DOT certification
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Ability to be available to work a rotating on-call schedule on the weekends
- Able to lift at least 75lbs. frequently and push/pull 200lbs. on a cart.
- Those with a mecahnical ability will be considered for a trainee position
If interested, please click the “Apply Now” button and fill out an online application.
| Date Posted
April 16, 2019
| Date Closes
May 16, 2019
3200 S 60th St
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
49-9042.00 Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Donation Matching Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Fair
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Achievement Awards
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories