Treat America Food Services Omaha, NE
Relief Drivers provide coverage for routes when drivers are out.Provides route coverage for open routes due to driver holiday, vacation and absences. Provides excellent customer service while performing a variety of duties including stocking vending machines, company kitchens, maintaining sanitation standards and driving a company vehicle. Relief Drivers do not have a set customer group.
- Stocks vending machines with snacks, candy, cold beverages, food, coffee, cold food, condiments and cups neatly, accurately and in a timely fashion according to time schedule.
- Ensures that food, milk and ice cream are kept under appropriate hot or cold conditions as per standards.
- Maintains appropriate stocking and merchandising when filling items (proper code dates, variety and merchandise is stocked in an orderly fashion).
- Maintains proper product handling, safety and sanitation standards while stocking.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris. Keeps machine lights in proper working order at all times.
- Cleans up and spills during service immediately.
- Responsible for securing and locking vending equipment.
- Responsible for safe handling and security of money when collecting, transporting and depositing.
- Responsible for securing vehicle at all times.
- Greets customers courteously and exhibits a helpful manner when dealing with customers.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily servicing and maintaining equipment accurately.
- Relays relevant comments received from customers directly to Operations Manager.
- Completes shift work, as assigned, timely and thoroughly in accordance with department standards.
- Completes any necessary paperwork timely, thoroughly and legibly.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to management, customers and fellow team members. Must be able to drive automatic and standard transmission vehicles. Must take ownership and demonstrate pride in becoming an industry- leading service professional.
Must have a valid driver's license.
| Date Posted
November 6, 2018
| Date Closes
December 6, 2018
3200 S. 60th St.
| Located In
| Job Type
40 + hours per week
| SOC Category
53-3031.00 Driver / Sales Workers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Donation Matching Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Fair
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Achievement Awards
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories