Treat America Food Services Omaha, NE
Do you enjoy cooking?
Are you great at handling multiple tasks at once?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Company Kitchen has an exciting opportunity for a Grill Cook in Omaha.
Family owned since 1987, Company Kitchen is one of the fastest growing food service management companies in the United States. We are an innovative leader in the food service industry. Our customers rely on us to provide exceptional customer service and top quality, low cost meals to employees and customers in a clean, professionally managed environment.
Our continued growth and success means opportunity for you!
The Grill Cook will:
- Responsible for serving all grilled items
- Portions out food items prior to cooking, and prepares all grilled breakfast and lunch items
- Helps prepare items for Caterings and other stations as assigned by management
- Maintains an efficient and sanitary work station and responsible for washing all pots, pans and small wares essential to serving breakfast and lunch products
- Responsibilities include greeting guests and cleanup of food and beverage areas and equipment.
- Must be able to cook to order all items on the weekly grill menu.
- Must have the ability to cross train to most positions in café.
- The deliverance of exceptional customer service is a key responsibility of this position.
- When on cash register, ensures an accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements during work shift.
- Obtains and reviews information regarding price changes or menu specials.
- Ensures an accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements. Receives cash drawer at beginning of work shift and counts money in drawer at beginning and ending of shift to verify its accuracy. Collects cash, checks or credit payment from guests and makes change for cash transactions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
If interested, please click the “Apply Now” button and fill out an online application.
| Date Posted
July 19, 2018
| Date Closes
August 18, 2018
11808 Miracle Hills Drive
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, Based on Experience
40 hours per week
| SOC Category
35-2019.00 Cooks, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Donation Matching Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Fair
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Achievement Awards
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories