Our CEO (~50 person software company) is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to take over for his assistant of three years. He needs someone with talent and energy, and someone who can see the big picture and anticipate issues before they arise; He will rely on you heavily to help him serve our company to the highest level! We offer a fun, casual environment with smart, dedicated team members and he needs someone who can balance personal/casual/professional situations.
Some of the duties to be handled include:
- Assist with projects, data collection, and communication of necessary information.
- Schedule internal and external meetings as well as coordinate schedules of participants attending meetings. Manage details associated with the CEO schedule (e.g., travel, deadlines, printed materials, etc.).
- Field/screen incoming calls, emails, and correspondence and prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Interact with other managers and team members on his behalf.
- Represent the CEO in a professional manner at all times.
- Compose and review correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Provide direct support primarily to the CEO, but occasionally to other managers as well.
- Help organize various company events.
- Provide occasional backup support to the receptionist and overall office coordination.
- Provide support to cross-departmental projects as needed.
- Perform any other assistant-related duties (e.g., running errands, arranging for lunch, etc.).
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of strong executive support experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required, undergraduate degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to anticipate needs of executive leaders
- Possess a professional and polished presence
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Strong MS Office skills including experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to self-motivate and handle stressful situations generated by numerous last minute tasks, deadlines, and interruptions
- Ability to work extended hours at various times as workload and deadlines will fluctuate
- Able to display a great deal of patience and decorum while dealing with many types of personalities
If you are interested in this position, meet the requirements, and want to work for a software company that is a leader in its field, please send [[[a cover letter]]] and a resume to
Suzy Kratochvil: firstname.lastname@example.org