KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for targeting, developing, and assessing new business relationships within the NCM Corporate Network, Bus Operations and Air Programs to effectively meet required sales benchmarks.
- Coordinates reservations, tour and travel arrangements, commercial seat blocks, splinter air groups, and group and representative coding for Charter Program players.
- Arranges incentive packets for arrival of charter groups; meets and welcomes incoming groups, and participates in social events and special promotions.
- Assists with all group sales, junket and NCM sales initiatives
- Maintains reservation and Junket representative files.
- Ensures seamless hand off of guest pre-trip itinerary for flawless on property execution by VIP Hospitality Team.
- Responds to and consistently meets the needs of clients.
- Provide client/customer feedback to enhance service levels and increase revenues.
- Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact the business.
- Must be knowledgeable of all happenings on property and in market.
- Works various promotions & special events including Share the Wealth/Reel in the Riches weekends, Sunday Gift Giveaways and other high volume days including drawings, slot tournaments and giveaways.
- Manually enters weekly Table Games Reward Credits
- Assists with managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and replies to Yelp, TripAdvisor and other customer feedback sites
- Supports Advertising Supervisor with various duties including signage installation and removal at both properties, ensures on-property signage is up to date and in good appearance
- Responsible for taking photos and/or video for various HR and marketing projects
- Update/fill on-floor inventory of brochures for responsible gaming
- Works Stir Cove concerts (duties can vary scan tickets, Box Office, oversee VIP patio, etc)
- Works RTCM during KRTs for non-coded VIP guests
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy.
- Presents oneself as a credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.