About the Position
As an Insurance Support Specialist at RIC, you will be responsible to maintain ongoing communication with our clients (Banks and Trust Companies) and you will also be responsible for compiling life insurance documentation from most Insurance carriers and evaluate their content for our Analyst Team.
- Daily email and phone communication with Insurance companies to gather insurance documentation
- Daily email and phone communication with our clients, answering inquiries about our products and our platform
- Manage several ongoing tasks in an efficient manner
- Reporting to management, using Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat tools
- Participate in job process improvement
- Regular attendance required
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write accurately and concisely
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Windows environment
- High attention to detail
- Well-developed critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Self-motivated to work independently
- Insurance knowledge preferred
- College degree preferred
- Previous office administrative experience desired
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid health insurance
- Healthcare Spending Account (HSA)
- Company-matching 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-assisted dental insurance
- Available life/accident/disability insurance
Successful candidates must have no felony convictions and be able to pass a pre-employment drug and background check. Please send us your resume through careerlink.com and include an attachment in Word or PDF document format.
RIC provides unparalleled service to trustees and fiduciaries managing unique and hard-to-value assets. We are an independent risk manager and Registered Investment Advisor with the specialized expertise required to manage, analyze, value, and administer trust-owned life insurance, annuities, variable invested assets, closely held businesses, and other unique assets. Since 2001, RIC has been the nation’s leading provider of independent risk management solutions for banks and trust companies. For more information, visit our website at www.ricomaha.com.
Resource Consultants, Inc.