Part Time Permanency Support Specialist – Lincoln
- Are you seeking a career with purpose?
- Do you have a heart for children and families in crisis?
- Do you enjoy coaching and encouraging others?
- Is being part of a flexible, family-oriented environment important to you?
Then we want you to join us!
As a Permanency Support Specialist, you will serve as an advocate and support system for children and families during both pre-adoption and post-adoption. You will provide support, training, and educational resources to families in an effort to promote connection, positive relationships, and placement stability for children. You will maintain regular contact with families by phone, in person, and via email. This individual must have a listening ear and have flexibility to assist in crisis situations as needed. Must be able to lead pre-adoptive meetings and provide training classes to families including 7 Core Issues of Adoption (2 hour training).
Typical responsibilities include:
- Supporting, equipping, and educating adoptive parents to effectively care for at-risk children
- Ensuring children in care have a safe and nurturing environment where they can flourish
- Promoting placement stability for children
- Maintaining confidential and comprehensive client files
Christian Heritage provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including holiday pay, 401(k), employee assistance program, occasional remote work arrangements, career development incentives, recognition incentives, casual attire, and an open invitation to attend daily Bible study.
1. At least 21 years of age and
2. Bachelor’s Degree in human services-related, psychology, or other related field
This individual must have a heart for serving the Lord and compassion for the youth in our care. Must have excellent phone skills, be tenacious, computer-savvy, organized and fulfill the above responsibilities with patience, kindness, determination, and responsiveness.
Christian Heritage Children's Home