Marketing & Development Specialist – Lincoln – Full-Time
- Is being part of a flexible, family-oriented environment important to you?
- Are you someone who is a self-starter that thrives processing details?
- Do you understand and enjoy working with technology?
- Are you known for your helpful nature?
Then we want you to join us!
Who We Are: Christian Heritage is a faith-based organization that works to fulfill its purpose of offering hope to children and families, and is known for exceptional child-focused family services offered in Central, Northern, Eastern, and the Southeast Service areas in Nebraska. We have been in business for 40+ years, and we are hiring to meet the dynamic needs of the community around us.
- We offer employees flexible scheduling in a family-oriented environment where we work hard but have fun too. You will work with authentic people who believe in what they do. You will have an opportunity to make an impact in the children and families we serve.
- We offer a full range of benefits, with healthcare plan options, and perks such as paid time off, recognition incentives and continuing professional development.
The Position: We’re looking for a Marketing & Development Specialist who will be an integral part of the Growth and Stewardship division of Christian Heritage. This person will assist with the increase in exposure of Christian Heritage in Nebraska through a series of strategic marketing strategies and tactics. The Marketing & Development Specialist is a critical support role that will ensure all tactics such as social media, website, print mailings, grant writing, donor records and follow-up management are completed on time with a high level of excellence. This person will collaborate with other teams and serve as the communications and marketing point of contact. Typical responsibilities include:
- Ensure website is continually updated and consistent in its messaging
- Create/update monthly project content calendar
- Track project content calendar deadlines to confirm completion
- Process and maintain data entry, documentation in donor database
- Draft thank-you letters or receipts for donors
- Research fundraising opportunities
- Identify, write, and submit grant-funding documents
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or human services-related field highly preferred; and
- Two years of experience in a development or marketing type of role; or
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience provided the job holder is able to demonstrate current competencies applicable to job position.
You must have a valid driver’s license, own auto liability insurance and a good driving record. Background checks, reference checks and drug screen will be conducted. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of basic principles of the Christian faith. Successful candidates are excellent with verbal and written communication, tenacious, computer-savvy, organized, detail-oriented, and exceptional at follow-through and will fulfill the above responsibilities with patience, kindness, determination, and responsiveness.
Apply for Position
Please go to our website at www.chne.org and select the careers menu option. Please complete the online application and submit when completed. For questions or problems with application process, please call 1-866-381-5437. Thanks for your interest!