PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This is a full-time time position where the person provides general administrative support, including data entry, word processing, typing, filing, answering telephones and other administrative support and/or projects necessary for the functioning and development of Integrated Health Services (IHS).
- Provide reception services including staffing the front desk, answering phone calls, and directing callers to the appropriate IHS team member.
- Data entry including, but not limited to, information needed in the Magellan Portal, Kaleidacare, maintaining spreadsheets, and other activities necessary to support the collection of data for Integrated Health Service.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies, order, and replenish as needed.
- Maintain inventory of necessary forms such as brochures, membership cards, and enrollment documents.
- Create and maintain resource file for IHS team, including making files for new resources, ensuring information is current and accurate, and replenishing forms as needed
- Provide assistance as needed in meeting preparation including copying documents, arranging room, and setting out meeting supplies and refreshments.
- Prepare communications to IHS members that may include large scale mailings to all members.
- Assist as needed with required reporting for IHS program.
- Prepare and maintain ‘go bags’ for IHS off-site enrollments and community presentations.
- Facilitates program satisfaction surveys as directed.
- Assist with administrative projects as requested.
- Provide coordination of travel arrangements as needed.
- Makes copies of handouts and other information as needed.
- Availability to travel between IHS office, Children’s Square main campus, and other off site meeting locations as needed.
- Performs other clerical duties and reports as assigned by the IHS Director or Assistant Director.
- Completes mandatory training and other training as required by Children’s Square USA or the IHS Director.
- Attends and actively participates in team meetings by preparing agendas and taking minutes as needed
- Promotes a positive team environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to maintain and format spreadsheets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Clean driving record, reliable transportation, and ability to travel between IHS office, Children’s Square main campus, and other meeting locations as necessary.
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and dependability.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Ability to interact with coworkers, clients, families and children with sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Typical office working conditions.
- Position requires extensive sitting and looking at a computer screen.
- Some bending and lifting, primarily in regards to moving and storing office supplies and occasionally climbing of stairs.
- Requires standing at copy/fax machine
- Correct hearing and vision within normal range.
- A normal workweek with some flexibility of hours as needed, seldom requires weekend hours.
Childrens Square U.S.A.