We are looking to add a qualified candidate to our Operations Team! This candidate will perform the daily tasks necessary to maintain facilities in an aesthetic, sanitary and clean manner. Evaluate facilities for maintenance and housekeeping needs and notify other staff as appropriate.
Part and Full-Time positions available
- Perform normal cleaning tasks according to the housekeeping schedule, including but not limited to the following; sweeping, mopping, dusting, interior window cleaning, and vacuuming
- Clean windows as needed
- Removal of trash from assigned areas
- Cleaning and sanitation of bathroom and kitchen areas
- Restock paper towels and toilet paper
- Assist in set up for meetings by arranging tables and chairs. Restore room to normal arrangement after meetings
- Ensure the buildings are secure before leaving the facility including shutting off electrical appliances
- Dust blinds, vents, and furniture, as needed
- Complete Custodian Checklist for assigned buildings
- Keep all foyers, entryways, and exterior walks clean, tidy and aesthetically pleasing. This includes snow removal from sidewalks
- Assess facilities including the entryway for repairs or additional needs such as cleaning carpets, etc. Communicate needs to the Supervisor or other staff as appropriate. Report Safety needs to maintenance on-call staff.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in housekeeping services is preferred
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, and the ability to read labels, and compute volume ratios to properly mix cleaning chemicals
- Knowledge and ability to operate vacuum cleaners, buffers, and other cleaning equipment
- General knowledge of health standards is preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Ability to interact with clients and children with sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences in the service population.
Childrens Square U.S.A.