LovelySkin.com began in 1997 as the brainchild of Joel Schlessinger, M.D., board-certified dermatologist, cosmetic surgeon and medical researcher in Omaha, NE. In the years that followed, LovelySkin has grown into an award-winning e-commerce skin care company, serving hundreds of thousands of customers. At LovelySkin, you’ll be at the forefront of a rapidly growing company and each day holds a new challenge and vast opportunities to improve our already excellent site. The Senior Content Manager will have ownership within different arenas of our business including and not limited to LovelySkin, LovelySkin Store & Spa Express, LovelySkin Spa, Advanced Clinical Research Trials, Cosmetic Surgery Forum and Dr. Schlessinger’s Skin Specialists Dermatology Clinic.
Employing over 100 of the most talented people in Omaha, we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding customer service, quick delivery, an appealing shopping experience, and the most comprehensive offering of physician-grade skin care products available. Our team members enjoy the daily opportunity to make an impact, to work with great people, and everyone enjoys excellent benefits and the best available tools to do their work well.
· Oversee written creative content for LovelySkin, LovelySkin Store & Spa Express, LovelySkin Spa, Advanced Clinical Research Trials, Cosmetic Surgery Forum and the Skin Specialists Dermatology Clinic.
· Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including and not limited to online, social medial, email, blog, editorial, video, print, slideshare and presentations decks.
· Create and deliver against a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, long and short term, determining which methods work best and why. Strategy evolution required.
· Analyze data and make recommendations based upon results in regards to online usability, content effectiveness and search engine optimization. Work directly with marketing, photography/video, customer service and content team to revise and deploy strategy.
· Supervise, train and develop team of content and social media strategist; be the head copywriter responsible for implementing and deploying best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style.
· Responsible for integration for content activities within marketing activities.
· Develop and implement a functional content calendar throughout all business needs, defining the owners of each and particular requirements.
· Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, repurposing and inventory.
· Develop content themes/topics based upon market data and social networks. Develop assets and execute plan that supports a point of view and educates customers.
· Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content.
· Executive level copywriting. Write and edit all executive pieces of content including and not limited to: email, blog posts, product descriptions, terms and conditions, contracts, vendor agreements, print articles, advertisements, official letters, product packaging and FDA regulated copy.
· Manage all SEO efforts for website, maintaining high standard of keyword optimization to maintain strong organic traffic
· Take the lead on training content team on SEO best practices, including continued research on latest technologies, alternative opportunities and competitive assessment
· Master’s degree (Bachelor’s degree will be considered) in Creative Writing, Journalism, or related area required
· 3-5 years of experience managing and leading a team in content or marketing capacity.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
· Superb attention to details and devotion to quality.
· Highly organized, analytical and logical with ability to easily adjust to changing priorities and demands.
· Fluent understanding of social media and ability to analyze results.
· Proven ability to lead, inspire team to deliver against aligned business goals; managing multiple projects at one time.
· Skilled in real time content creation and long term strategic content creation.
· Powers of persuasion and presentation, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
· Fluent in web content best practices, including SEO, HTML, Google Analytics, and uploading content to a CMS.
· Proven ability in giving direction and collaborating with matrix team.
*Please note: This position is in-house, and not open to satellite contractors
A person successful in this role will…..
This position requires a meticulous writer with top-flight editing skills. All communications must be grammatically correct and free of errors. In return, we offer an exciting position within a fun, fast-paced environment, competitive salary, and outstanding benefits.
|Date Posted||October 10, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 9, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40+ hours per week|
|SOC Category||27-3043.04 Copywriters|
|Address||2802 Oak View Mall Drive|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68144|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories