Mercedes Benz of Omaha Omaha, NE
Responsible for cleaning and refurbishing new and used automobiles. Conforms to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time allowances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Washes and waxes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Vacuums interior or vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred
- Good Judgment
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
| Date Posted
August 28, 2019
| Date Closes
September 27, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Mercedes Benz of Omaha
| SOC Category