Job Posting: Sales Operations Analyst, Proxibid
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Sales and Account Management teams and their respective tasks, processes and workflows that ultimately support client activities within our marketplace. The position’s primary responsibility would be to perform operational tasks relating to onboarding new clients and preparing existing clients for their next revenue generating event. This would include assisting team members and clients with utilizing Proxibid’s marketplace in the most effective manner possible.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for building a foundation of reference materials that assist in the onboarding and continued training of Proxibid’s clients and is highly dependent upon feedback from the Sales and Account Management teams to enhance the effectiveness of these materials. This role serves as the hub for collecting requests of information needed to support sales efforts, working with the appropriate departments to deliver upon those requests and disseminating information back to the Sales and Account Management teams.
**At this time, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship or transfers.
- Assists Sales and Account Management teams by performing administrative tasks related to onboarding new clients and preparing existing clients for their next sale event.
- Identifies challenges with current technological tool set and proposes potential solutions.
- Builds strong relationships within the Sales and Account Management teams and other internal departments to maintain communication, ensuring success and profits for Proxibid
- Communicates the importance of embracing processes and workflows to maximize efficiency
- Develops action plans to ensure that the Sales team’s requests are being delivered upon
- Self-motivated to maintain vast knowledge base of business, pricing, category stats, competition, and general training and onboarding information
- Provides insight into tools and processes that can further optimize existing workflows
- Recognizes opportunities to implement further functionality that allows the Sales and Account Management team to capture information in a structured and documented fashion
- Provides consistent and superior customer and Sales and Account Management team support by promptly responding to requests
- Performs administrative tasks for the Sales team
- Responsible for completing various projects to assist the sales operations function
- This position has high access to confidential information
- Before placing a person in this position, a background check is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients as well as individuals at all levels in the Company in an articulate, professional manner
- Ability to understand Company strategies and apply those strategies through efforts to support the Sales team
- Ability to communicate and persuasively motivate others in a professional and friendly manner
- Must possess a flexible, positive disposition and respond well to high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously by prioritizing tasks and paying great attention to detail
- Effectively manages time to ensure client and team needs are met and productivity is maximized
- Must be a driven problem solver and a creative thinker
- Able to work independently as well as with a team and maintain a positive attitude under all circumstances to foster a positive team environment
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience is required
- Previous experience in sales administration or project management is required
- Excellent computer skills, including expertise with Office suites, internet navigation, CRM tools (preferably Salesforce), and online conferencing software
- One of the region's most innovative companies, working to change the way people buy and sell online
- A team focused on creating an extremely social and engaging experience for buyers and asset owners of all types
- Partnerships with e-commerce leaders and industry giants like John Deere, CAT Used, Hemmings Motor News, and Barrett-Jackson, giving team members the opportunity to work with counterparts and leadership at various organizations
- State-of-the-art engineering practices and highly scalable systems to work with
- A team of aces who share your enthusiasm and passion for delivering quality products
- A clear growth path for employees
- A really cool open and collaborative workspace
- A great culture with benefits to match
Who We Are:
A few short years ago Proxibid set off to disrupt one of the oldest industries in the world. Today Proxibid is the most trusted online platform for buying and selling highly valued items like million dollar collector cars, construction equipment used to build some of the most important structures in the world, mining equipment as large as buildings, and anything else cool you can think of. Our team of cutting-edge creatives, disciplined technicians, and visionaries has created an online community where buyers and sellers join together using multiple commerce methods?live and timed auctions, buy now, and make offer?all backed by the most sophisticated, robust risk management tools our industry has ever known.
Proxibid. Disruption? We’re just getting started!