Global Logistics Analyst Minneapolis, MN - Relocation Assistance Provided
CSS Staffing Minneapolis, MN
Global Logistics Analyst
Relocation Assistance Provided
- 5+ years of IT systems analysis and system development experience with specific hands on experience with Transportation Management Systems (TMS).
- Expertise supporting warehouse and logistics operations including experience of rail/container/barge/truck shipping, commodities, logistics related documentation, warehousing and contract-based procurement, customer service functions and corresponding system transactions’ management knowledge.
- Ability to work with business users daily to understand opportunities for system improvements and managing the IT development priorities in delivery of enhancements/new initiatives.
- Skilled at documenting the requirements for solutioning logistics processes to include process documentation of the systems for enhancements/
implementations/for BI analytics and KPI dashboards.
- Ability to support a BI Analytics platform using Power BI or a similar product to perform analytics, KPI dashboards and reporting as well as transport data from a TMS platform to the dashboard.
- Ability to follow “DevOps” discipline, agile process execution, change management discipline and user level SLA compliance discipline.
- Ability to work with business users in defining the system processes around transportation, warehousing and freight management.
- Able to prepare testing plans, test master data/transactional data and executing tests alongside business users.
- Ability to work with IT operations management systems like ServiceNow and Jira.
- DevOps and Agile operational experience with projects/product roadmap-based enhancements implementation.
- Working with Agile methodology in constructing Epics and Stories, Kanban methods in managing tasks on enhancements involving multiple teams of organization.
- Effectively reprioritizing the deliverables based on changing business needs, working in an agile fashion, with business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related field.
- Agricultural industry knowledge preferred.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment Length: Direct hire - Candidates must be eligible to work in the US on a W2 basis without sponsorship or visa transfer
| Date Posted
October 16, 2019
| Date Closes
November 15, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
15-1051.00 Computer Systems Analysts
This job is related other jobs in these career categories