The Acieta Standard Products Sales Managers will assist Acieta in expanding in assigned market areas by reaching out to suitable manufacturers and channel partners to introduce and sell Acieta’s line of standard products; to include but not limited to, FastARC, FastBEND, FastFLEX, FastLOAD, FastPACK and RIBS series. Your main objective is to sell Acieta standard products; all custom solution leads will be handed off to the custom side of our business and will NOT be handled within the ASP group. Your role will assist with creating Acieta’s process for building its pipeline of new business for years to come by using cold-calling, prospecting via social media, and leveraging references to find contacts and leads.
- Responsible for the sales of standard products.
- Help with the continuation of product improvement as well as expanding our standard products line-up through market feedback and customer input.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas including the pricing and proposal models.
- First point of contact to prospects and leads with objective to qualify the prospect/lead into a viable opportunity that Sales or Service converts into a booking.
- Explore various avenues in the marketplace to fill pipeline consistently with new prospects and leads; provide recommendations to management for recommended tools that ensure an adequate number of new prospects and leads are filling the pipeline.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners, key decision makers, and technical people across all levels at a potential customer.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Support regional sales service efforts through customer visits, technical support, and aftermarket support. If a need for a customized system is identified, once qualified, the Acieta Standard Products Sales Manager will hand off the lead to the Regional Automation Manager.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Help develop channel partner demo and marketing programs.
- Help coordinate and participate in trade shows.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- At times, you will be asked to install or service standard products within your territory.
- Carryout other duties assigned.
- Education and/or Experience: Minimum of two years of sales experience in Manufacturing/Engineering in the design of equipment comparable to products of Acieta or in functions of business closely related to the manufacturing processes of these types of products; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Robot Service or programming preferred, but not required. Direct Sales experience preferred, but not required. Knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce, ERP systems (Epicor preferred). Willingness to travel outside of “local” area; up to 50%.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to perform rigorous physical activities required by industrial manufacturing tasks.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud when visiting customer facilities.
- Business casual attire required.
A valid credit card is needed for hotels, meals, etc.