Acieta will revolutionize manufacturing allowing everyone to do more with less. Acieta will be the most attractive place to work in the industry. Acieta will improve the quality of life and be a trusted partner.
Positive Attitude: We are fix focused, no excuses, and lead by example
Passion / Hunger: A relentless pursuit for excellence
Ownership: It is my responsibility; I will get it done
Trustworthy: Our commitment is our bond
Customer First: We think of the customer as ourselves
Plan, direct, coordinate and lead activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within defined time frame and within budget allowances by performing the following duties personally or through personnel assigned to the project or otherwise enlisted.
- Be the face of Acieta to the customer. Maintain customer satisfaction by managing both internal and external expectations throughout the project lifecycle. Organize and lead customer meetings and visits, involving internal team members as necessary, which present Acieta as a professional, innovative and detail oriented company.
- Review project proposals and costing information immediately upon order entry for consistency and relationship to company capabilities to identify and anticipate risks.
- Consult with management personnel and key functional representatives to establish work plan and staffing for each phase of projects; arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel and allocation of available resources, including determination of resources outside the company as necessary to meet project objectives, i.e. define the team for the project.
- Summarize project requirements, particularly those affecting financial and scheduling progress and resource management, using company available MIS software to accomplish monitoring methods and formats. Initiate and/or implement new methods to improve reporting effectiveness when deemed necessary. Notify Accounting Department when project milestones related to invoicing have been met.
- Evaluate project definition to formulate conceptual design and technical requirements, including analyzing the project for technical feasibility and risk regarding engineering, producibility, and cost implications. Draw on personal technical expertise to assist and guide team personnel in accomplishing project commitment.
- Consult with the project team to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority, including interface with resources outside the company.
- Build a mutually accountable project team. Encourage, motivate, drive and coordinate the project team personnel to ensure project progress is on schedule and within budget.
- Lead internal meetings as appropriate to meet and exceed project objectives, to include but not limited to daily/regular project team huddles, project transitions, project kick-offs, design reviews, and other internal meetings.
- Prepare reports and project progress information using tools available (spreadsheets, databases, project management software, etc.). Distribute project reports to management and customers as required generally by company procedures and as may be specifically required by customer/project specification.
- Demonstrate leadership (both internally and externally) by thoroughly understanding the project, consistent communication and documentation, creativity, proper negotiation, managing conflict, and balancing customer and Acieta expectations.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in, management, business, or other related field; minimum of five years’ experience in managing projects, preferably in a manufacturing environment of comparable products of Acieta or in functions of business closely related to the manufacturing processes of these types of products; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years’ project management experience in an organization using matrix management. Work experience related to automation systems is a plus.
- Personal computer literacy with working familiarity of software related to financial and scheduling tracking of projects.
Submit resume to: email@example.com